WSTW radio is FUN radio! Our upbeat music, entertaining air personalities and exciting contests attract hundreds of thousands of loyal listeners each week.
Our playlists of today’s music with just the right amount of music from the last decade have helped make WSTW the most listened to radio station in the state of Delaware for the past 35 years.
WSTW’s Hot Adult Contemporary format is the #1 rated station in Delaware, and covers Southeastern Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Eastern Maryland.
- Our 50,000-watt signal covers the entire Philadelphia DMA reaching almost 500,000 listeners each week.
- Listen on-air in Wilmington, Newark, New Castle, Middletown, Smyrna, Dover, Elkton, Chestertown, Aberdeen, Bel Air, West Chester, Oxford, Lancaster, Reading, King or Prussia, West Chester, Philadelphia, Mount Laurel, Camden, Salem, Bridgeton, Vineland, Millville, and Woodstown.
- Listen online anywhere at www.wstw.com. Full streaming of all on-air programming.
- WSTW reaches over 40,000 more people weekly 18+ than our next competitor in the Wilmington, DE market, reaching over 138,300 listeners weekly in the Wilmington Metro.
- WSTW’s family-friendly programming is particularly popular with active young families who have above average incomes and education.
- WSTW is also the dominant station in the market for in-car listening.
- Female: 61% • Male: 39%
- The 93.7 WSTW Wakeup Crew with Nancy Johnson & Joe Alan
- Middays with Mike Rossi
- Afternoons with Brian Soscia
- Nights with Aaron Price
- Weather and Entertainment News updates throughout the day
Through engaging on-air personalities, innovative advertising solutions, and unique opportunities to connect with the community, WXCY has the power to bring your business to the next level. WXCY is a staple in the community and our team knows how to help you.
- Listen on-air in Havre de Grace, Baltimore, Bel Air, Towson, Chestertown, Wilmington, Newark, Middletown, York, Lancaster, Reading, and West Chester.
- Listen online anywhere at www.wxcyfm.com. Full streaming of all on-air programming.
- Gender: 57.8% female; 42.4% male
- Average Age: 48.6% are adults aged 25-54
- Spending: WXCY listeners spend over $854 million annually
- Modern Country Format; the most popular genre in the nation
- Reach 208,000+ people each week and talk to listeners in six regional counties in MD, PA, DE, and NJ
- Advertise in an environment with fewer commercials for greater impact
- Benefit from our nearly 30 years of broadcasting, community involvement and service to this region and reach the largest loyal audience possible
WDEL is Delaware’s most listened-to station – and is the ONLY station for news, talk and sports. Tens of thousands of fans tune into WDEL each week for entertaining local talk shows and in-depth reporting from the state’s largest broadcast news team.
WDEL is home to the Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies, and is also home to exciting play-by-play high school, college and major league sports action.
- WDEL has two signals to serve listeners across the region. The original 1150 AM broadcast signal, signed on in 1922, and the new 101.7 FM signal, launched in April of 2015. WDEL’s audience increased in size 79% with the addition of its FM signal.
- Listen on-air in Wilmington, Newark, New Castle, Middletown, Smyrna, Dover, Elkton, Chestertown, West Chester, Exton, Salem, Bridgeton, Vineland, Millville, Woodbine, and the southern Jersey Shore.
- Listen online anywhere at www.wdel.com. Full streaming of all on-air programming, except Phillies Baseball and Eagles Football.
- Local and CBS News Updates at the top and bottom of every hour.
- Enterprise reporting on news and community issues in New Castle County and surrounding communities.
- Delaware’s Morning News with Peter MacArthur Monday-Friday 5:30-9am
- Del-AWARE with Allan Loudell Monday-Friday 9am-Noon
- Rick Jensen Monday-Friday Noon-4pm
- Delaware’s Afternoon News with Chris Carl Monday-Friday 4-6:30pm
- Sports: Philadelphia Phillies Baseball, Philadelphia Eagles Football, Wesley College Football, local high school football and basketball